This blog title looks probably a bit strange to you because it is in German. The company NiCE is organizing a “Datacenter Day” in Munich and there will be all kind of topics presented by Microsoft, partners and people from the community. I will be having a session about the new widgets and its capabilities in SCOM called “Operations Manager Dashboards – Neue Widgets und Möglichkeiten”.
According to Microsoft, 60% of System Center customers are actively using System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) today. While there are many different System Center events available, only a handful of them focus predominantly on SCOM and new products like Azure Operational Insights (OpInsights) for big data analytics. As a leading System Center ISV in Germany, NiCE will be hosting an event in conjunction with Microsoft to address the above mentioned gap. The objectives of the event include:
- Present and discuss the latest developments and news on SCOM and OpInsights
- Hands-on tips and tricks for using SCOM in large environments
- Illustration and recount of the common System Center integration scenarios
- Present partner extensions for System Center
- Provide top content in German for the DACH region
The detailed agenda looks like this (subject to change):
If you are interested in attending this event it will held on:
February 17th 2015 at Microsoft München,Konrad-Zuse-Straße185716 Unterschleißheim.