Today while installing SCOM in the lab faced a strange issue. When I tried to open the web console I faced this error… Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.DataAccess.DataProviderException: An error occurred executing the command: [Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security!DeclaredAssemblyDataProvider/GetAssemblies] in provider: [Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security.DeclaredAssemblyDataProvider, Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security, Version=7.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]. : Connection session is not found.
I am a huge fan of Microsoft and I love to work with Microsoft products but sometimes I like to make a step to the “Dark Side” and put my fingers on Linux . As I frequently answer some questions on TechNet I found an interesting question. How could you monitor processes on Linux and […]
It has been a moment since my last post, but I assume you know how everything goes crazy before Christmas. This time I would like to share a script which is very useful while implementing SCOM. When you deploy agents you will be guided by the SCOM wizard and at the server selection appear only […]