Yesterday, I bumped into an issue while configuring https for the SCOM web console. As this is a IIS hosted website there is no magic configuring it. Well, I was taught something else. The SCOM environment was running on Windows Server 2012 and the SCOM 2012 SP1 had UR1 installed. Everything was running fine and […]
In part 1 and part 2 we installed the emulator and the UCS management pack. At this moment we are able to explore the huge amount of information we get out of UCS.
Recently I authored some ARM stuff in Visual Studio and I had a need for getting the current subscription ID the template is being deployed to. So there is a helper function you can call like this… “subscriptionId”: “[subscription().subscriptionId]” I used it in the template like this… …but as soon I tried to deploy the […]