Some time ago, while doing some distributed applications and SLA dashboards I encountered a problem in the SLA dashboard. Instead of displaying the full readable name of the objects there were partially some ID’s from the management pack displayed. I usually install an English Windows Server operating system and also the English version of the […]
Today I have been playing around with some other Linux distribution and I ran into a strange error. I ran the SCOM discovery wizard and the after a few seconds the wizard showed me this error….
Today I had a kind of emergency operation to complete. The customer needed a pre-prod Solaris 10 environment monitored with SCOM 2007 R2. The purpose was to get an idea what he could do and to show other teams what it looks like. There was just one small hitch it had to be now (as […]