While playing around with Office 365 I bumped into an issue, which you might also could face. I created an administrator role in Azure Active Directory and activated my Office 365 E3 License (thank you Microsoft for this free license!). After setting up my tenant properly I assumed I could log into my Office 365 […]
I had a requirement to have some sort of tool to easily enable and disable subscriptions and also close alerts in one shot. Of course my first thought was to use PowerShell, but soon I figured out that there is a lack of functionality. If you try to disable and enable a subscription you will […]
Today while installing SCOM in the lab faced a strange issue. When I tried to open the web console I faced this error… Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.DataAccess.DataProviderException: An error occurred executing the command: [Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security!DeclaredAssemblyDataProvider/GetAssemblies] in provider: [Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security.DeclaredAssemblyDataProvider, Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security, Version=7.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]. : Connection session is not found.