Today I ran into a problem which is not new to SCOM cross-platform monitoring but since this problem will hit you sooner or later it makes sense to write about it. This issue applies to all SCOM versions. It could well be that when you are deploying SCOM agents to your UNIX/Linux server you will […]
I have been blogging about 2.5 years now mostly about System Center Operations Manager. I also blogged about Orchestrator and useful PowerShell scripts. My goal is always to provide a solution to a problem. There are many blogs out there which blog about WHAT is new but not HOW to use the technology or HOW […]
Today while installing SCOM in the lab faced a strange issue. When I tried to open the web console I faced this error… Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.DataAccess.DataProviderException: An error occurred executing the command: [Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security!DeclaredAssemblyDataProvider/GetAssemblies] in provider: [Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security.DeclaredAssemblyDataProvider, Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security, Version=7.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]. : Connection session is not found.