While playing around with Office 365 I bumped into an issue, which you might also could face. I created an administrator role in Azure Active Directory and activated my Office 365 E3 License (thank you Microsoft for this free license!). After setting up my tenant properly I assumed I could log into my Office 365 […]
In this post here on possible cause why the discovery wizard could run forever. Last week I faced a situation where the discovery wizard for deploying Linux agents and for deploying windows agents didn’t work. The setup topology was 2 management servers SCOM 2012 and one dedicated SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1 for the SCOM databases.
Recently I didn’t have much time to blog about SCOM because I am very busy doing some really cool projects and I also needed to prepare for the 70-246 “Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012” exam. I took the exam today and passed . According to my transcript I am now […]