Today while installing SCOM in the lab faced a strange issue. When I tried to open the web console I faced this error… Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.DataAccess.DataProviderException: An error occurred executing the command: [Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security!DeclaredAssemblyDataProvider/GetAssemblies] in provider: [Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security.DeclaredAssemblyDataProvider, Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security, Version=7.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]. : Connection session is not found.
I have been in the IT industry quite some time, starting from the client side and then moving towards the backend side. All these years, I used Windows operating systems starting from Windows 3.1 up to the latest and greatest Windows 10. But there is also another hot topic going on besides Windows 10 which […]
I would like to make you aware of a 3-part blog post series, which I have written for THE Microsoft Hey, Scripting Guy! Blog . Because I really like these blog post series and of course the blog itself a lot , I want to share it with you. The first part shows you, how […]