Today I have been playing around with some other Linux distribution and I ran into a strange error. I ran the SCOM discovery wizard and the after a few seconds the wizard showed me this error….
In my previous post I have written about adding activities to a service request using PowerShell SMLets. Well this just added the “empty” activities / “framework” but the activities were not configured yet. As an example I want to add a SMA runbook activity (using this method) and then apply a pre-configured SMA runbook template […]
While playing around with Office 365 I bumped into an issue, which you might also could face. I created an administrator role in Azure Active Directory and activated my Office 365 E3 License (thank you Microsoft for this free license!). After setting up my tenant properly I assumed I could log into my Office 365 […]