Today while installing SCOM in the lab faced a strange issue. When I tried to open the web console I faced this error… Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.DataAccess.DataProviderException: An error occurred executing the command: [Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security!DeclaredAssemblyDataProvider/GetAssemblies] in provider: [Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security.DeclaredAssemblyDataProvider, Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security, Version=7.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]. : Connection session is not found.
This is just a short post about a blog post I wrote some time ago. OpsLogix is a company, which builds great management packs for SCOM. Because of that, I have written a blog post some time ago and based on this post, OpsLogix decided to create a White paper. Here I would like to […]
A while ago there was an issue at a customers side where I had to provide a solution for restarting a Windows service depending on a Windows event log entry. Well this is nothing special and we SCOM guys do it almost every day. The fun part was, that it was a custom service and […]