Today I have been playing around with some other Linux distribution and I ran into a strange error. I ran the SCOM discovery wizard and the after a few seconds the wizard showed me this error….
It has been a moment since my last post. This happen because, I was first building my new home and now finishing migrating my (real) home / house in a side-by-side migration scenario. Of course I need to reconfigure the new infrastructure but luckily I am not dual homed anymore. At this very moment I […]
Actually I was looking for some other things in SCOM 2012 R2 as I suddenly noticed some interesting naming convention of the SCOM services… Until SCOM 2012 Sp1 the Windows services on the management server were named like this… In SCOM 2012 R2 the Windows services on the management server are named like this…