I experienced in a relatively small environment that the Discovery Wizard in SCOM 2012 is running forever. I rejected some pending agents which were discovered properly but stayed in a “Installation in progress” state. After I rejected these agents and wanted to re-discover these servers the Discovery Wizard kept runnig forever.
Today while installing SCOM in the lab faced a strange issue. When I tried to open the web console I faced this error… Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.DataAccess.DataProviderException: An error occurred executing the command: [Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security!DeclaredAssemblyDataProvider/GetAssemblies] in provider: [Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security.DeclaredAssemblyDataProvider, Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.Security, Version=7.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]. : Connection session is not found.
Recently I didn’t have much time to blog about SCOM because I am very busy doing some really cool projects and I also needed to prepare for the 70-246 “Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012” exam. I took the exam today and passed . According to my transcript I am now […]