Some time ago, while doing some distributed applications and SLA dashboards I encountered a problem in the SLA dashboard. Instead of displaying the full readable name of the objects there were partially some ID’s from the management pack displayed. I usually install an English Windows Server operating system and also the English version of the […]
I have been doing SCOM updates for the past few years and I rarely bumped into any issues. If you stick to the recommended procedures, then you will succeed. But recently I bumped into an issue while updating SCOM 2012 R2 UR7. As you know there are installer files which you must run on each […]
Today I have been playing around with some other Linux distribution and I ran into a strange error. I ran the SCOM discovery wizard and the after a few seconds the wizard showed me this error….